i'm not a human,
GOD, please bloody save me. I NEED MORE SLEEP, MORE REST, MORE FUN, LESS LECTURES, LESS TALKS BY THE BORING TEACHERS, SHORTER ACADEMIC ORIENTATION & I NEED SCHOOL TO START LATER.School till now has been good (depending on times), esp with the new friends made, all crazy and fun to hang around with. Dawn, Matthew, Edwin, Hongxi, Annabelle, Amanda.. Yeah, these were from the previous OG. The new OG friends were all sporting & soooo surprising, my OG is like the limelight of the whole JC1 Orientation. Long story yeah.. Haha!
Anyways, i think i'll soon die of exhaustion. I've been sleeping for only 2 hours every night, attending school for close to 10 hours everyday and i'm now off to work. I seriously think that death would be a better option for me. POOF.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home